Here are some advantages of Neighbor Mail™:
- No mailing list is required. This saves the cost of acquiring a mail list, addressing the mail piece, and maintaining the mail list.
- Mailings can be quickly produced and delivered. Most postal carrier routes are 400-600 addresses. By eliminating the time to gather a mailing list and address the mail piece, and by digitally printing the mail piece, a small mailing can be in the hands of prospective customers in just a few days.
- No postage permit is required. Regular presorted mailings require use of a permit to mail at discounted postage rates, but no permit is required for Neighbor Mail™.
- The mailing panel can be very small. Because the mail piece does not go through normal mail processing, there are minimal requirements for the location and size of the mail panel (the area containing the return address, indicia and outbound address). However, there are requirements for the wording of the indicia and the simplified address.
- The mailing can be directed to businesses and residents, or residents only. Even though a carrier route or ZIP code may have a mix of residents and businesses, it is possible to exclude the businesses from the mailing and send mail only to the residents. It is also possible to mail to every address in a zipcode, meaning all businesses and all residents.
To learn more about Neighbor Mail™ and how it can benefit your business, contact Brigid at (215) 923-2679, or email her at email@example.com.